Become a NAMI member to demonstrate your commitment to a better mental health care system.
Your membership dues and generous donations help us keep programming free, HelpLine phones answered and support groups meeting.
There are three types of annual memberships:
- Household membership = $60 (includes all members of a household living at the same address)
- Regular membership = $40 (an individual membership for one person)
- Open Door membership = $5 (for an individual member with limited financial resources)
Your membership also supports:
- Local, state and federal advocacy to ensure policy that is responsive and sensitive to the needs of people affected by mental illness
- Effective programs that positively change lives
- Stay in the loop with quarterly news from NAMI Southeast Minnesota, NAMI Minnesota and NAMI
- Receive discounted registration fees for the NAMI Minnesota state conference and NAMI National Convention
- Online access to Member-Only content
- A vote on initiatives brought forth from the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting
Please note: Memberships are split between the three levels of NAMI: (1) NAMI Southeast Minnesota, serving the local area, (2) NAMI Minnesota, our state organization, and (3) NAMI national. Each level has a specific role to play and your membership supports NAMI's complete efforts: the local affiliate delivers programs and services in the area, developing tailored responses to local need; the state and national organizations lead advocacy, communication and program development on a larger scale. However, you will receive mail from each level. Please note the logo to know where it is originating; any additional donation you elect to make over and above membership will support that level only. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (507) 287-1692.