Connection Support Group: LOCATION CHANGE
**LOCATION CHANGE: Due to NAMI's office move, the 12/14/22 group will meet at Family Service Rochester (FSR), 4600 18th Ave NW, Rochester. Enter through the main entrance and a FSR staff person will direct you to the conference room (down the hall and to the right).**
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group is a free, peer-led support group for any adult who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others, and the groups are led by trained leaders who've been there.
NAMI’s support groups are unique because they follow a structured model to ensure you and others in the group have an opportunity to be heard and to get what you need.
NAMI Connection is:
- Free of cost to participants
- Designed for adults (18+) with mental health conditions
- Led by people with mental health conditions
- 90 minutes long and meets both in person and virtually (see calendar for details)
- No specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed
No registration is needed.