LAC meetings are held at least quarterly. They are open to the public; however, voting is restricted to members. Click here to download and complete a membership application and email or mail it to NAMI SE MN, Attn: LAC, 1700 Broadway Ave N, Ste 104, Rochester, MN 55906.
The LAC must include, at a minimum, at least one of the following members:
- A person who is currently accessing mental health services
- A family member of an adult living with mental illness
- A community support services representative
- A mental health professional (ideally, two mental health professionals: one whose primary focus is adults and another whose primary focus is children/adolescents)
- A person who was in a mental health program as a child/adolescent
- A parent of a child/adolescent experiencing a severe emotional/behavioral disturbance
- Others representing a range of community interests and underrepresented populations
LAC members and affiliations
This list is under development.