NAMI Southeast Minnesota breaks down the barriers between people and families and the mental health care and services they need. You are on this page, which means you know how important it is to remove obstacles to access the education, support and advocacy that a recovery journey demands. For that reason, all of our programs for people living with mental illness and their families are available at no charge. We rely on the generosity of donors to make this possible and invite you to partner with us. Here are just a few examples of what your donation to NAMI Southeast Minnesota makes possible:
- Volunteer training for talented, passionate support group and class leaders
- Curriculum development, training and support for the brave people who stand up to share their stories and break down stigma
- Direct support for people living with mental illness; for example, journals, coloring books, supplies for activities, etc.
- Educational materials about various mental illness diagnoses and the mental health care system
- Programs tailored to a wide range of audience types and ages to create compassion and belonging for people living with mental illness in southeast Minnesota
- Participation in community efforts and policy making that impacts people living with mental illness or poor mental health
- And much more!
Donate easily and securely online through Network for Good!